Monday, April 22, 2013

Quotes: 1-5-2013 through 4-22-2013

1-5
M2: C3 is not a cat.
C3: I can be for the right amount of money.

1-8
M2: I only want the third one. Your first two kids are going to be a mess.

Me: Need something?
M2: Jason, Zach, Billy, Kimberly, Trina and Tommy.
Me: I don't know what that means.
M2: I don't know. I was just naming Power Rangers.

Nick: I'm trying to eat.
Dad: Honey booboo, honey booboo, honey booboo's mom.

1-12
Blair: They look identical! I mean… I'm not wearing my glasses…

1-14
C3: Can you build me an army of boxes worthy of Mordor?

1-18
C3: Sounds like you're all going to get food poisoning.

1-19
Grandpa: White delights.

1-22
Dave: What's this cat's name? Not that it matters. We could call it "Disinfectant Wipes" and it'd come.

1-24
M2: Would it help if I told you I'm Asian?

1-25
Nick Cash: Crack cocaine and prostitutes. Enjoy your cake.

1-29
Sinh: I risked my life for coconut once.

1-31
Dave: You gotta play the game, bitch.

2-4
C3: Dave? Did you take my pants?

2-5
Sinh: …I get more likes with a cat photo.

M2: It's built so it will float when it's in space.
C3: Yeah. Me too.

Emily: I'm not the evil sex demon.

C3: If we live in this area I'm definitely buying a gun.

2-9
C3: Are we in a good area or bad? I see a Churches. Definitely a bad area.

2-19
Mark: I'm kind of a slum lord.

2-21
M2: I can feel your tears through the keyboard.

3-8
Anonymous: Genocide has its place.

3-12
C3: I'm going to ignore this for twelve hours and if it's still a thing….

C3: I'm pretty hit or miss tonight.

3-13
M2: I want a pony. My dreams are so great.

3-14
Mark: Waste yourself.

3-18
Emily: Gushers is my go-to example of why I don't like food to surprise me.

3-25
Anonymous: Nipple blades, glory holes, and Auschwitz.

3-28
Megan: Because he wants to spider monkey me?

3-29
C3 about M2's autobiography: Call it "Outside the Lines: A Coloring Book by Mike Ly."

3-30
C3: I am not a peep. I am not a marshmallow candy.

3-31
Jake: Abby? Do you eat bugs?

4-10
Ryan: Did that guy just pick up a lollipop?

Mark to me: Got any of those pills?

Mark: There's a pickle in his drawer. Sinh has a pickle in his drawer. Seriously. It's a pickle in a bag.

Nick Garvey: Why is everyone coughing in this house? Do I need to leave?

4-11
C3: Just get a margarita and shut the hell up.

Ryan: I'll be your scary wing-man. Sleep with him or I'll kill you.

4-12
Sean: Here is a bat manatee .

4-16
Mark: Are you  Mormon? Does your shirt say "Mormon!?"

Ryan: Aye yie yie! That hole was hot!

Mark: One of these days you're going to bite into something. You're going to get electrocuted and you're going to die.

Cam: I'm gonna go with "pop a boner."

Emily: Why would I pull it?

C3: What the fuck, bro? You fucking lizard.

C3: I don't think she can. I don't think I want to. I'm not going to be pressured into it.

Emily: No. What your finger wants to do…

Emily: I know what a Bop It is, but I meant a Skip It.

C3: The Bop It tangent is over.

Anthony: I'll just chug a bunch of water. Do you have any bread?

Megan: I have a violin and she wants to play it.

4-17
Cam: A filter? A filter!? You Canadians doing your weird shit…

Cam: Who's Elmer Fudge?

Emily: I can't do.

Emily: So… Tell me about the chocolate carrots.

Cam: Yeah. That "L" word? That's carrots.

4-19
C3 holds up a mirror to me: I'm surprised you didn't turn into stone.

4-20
Joe: It's like an escape pod for your phone.

4-21
Candace: You cannot throw a Coach purse off the balcony!

4-22
Mark: I'm black.

Doner: I think you just gave yourself cancer.

C3: It's stabbin' time.

No comments: