Saturday, March 3, 2018

Quote List: First Quarter, 2018


12-30
Stag: Juice? Juice is not a food. It COMES from food...

12-8 
Stag: Stop trying to be Atlas. 

1-12
John: He is the longest human being. 

1-13 
Adella: I’m probably sure I need to be sober. 

La: I will sit this round out. It will take me this long to find my water bottle.

Stag: Yoda is a Jew!!!

Stag: My daggers are impressive.

Abigail: Give me that again because I want it.

Adella: LA has some really fucked up logic about coming...

12-15 
Adam: This is the symbol of our work friendship. 

Andrew PG: I’m going to get you to drink. We’ll take it slow. It’s a 12-step process. 

12-17
John: You looked like ET at the bottom of the drainpipe. 

John: I saw a deer freaking out. 

John: I feel bonded to you after my nightmare. 

Adam: I don’t think you hate people. I think you hate the dark side of people, and I think you hate being disappointed by them. 

12-18
John: There were tons of sausage birds...

John: I don’t hot butt that often. 

John: Don’t feed me doughnuts. 

12-19
John: We’ve got George P. Bush. Little bitta P little bitta Bush.

Quentin: Yeah the first question that guy asked me was something about a hotdog in a bathroom. 

Adam: Keep your hands off my regions. 

2-8
Velton: If you build it... they will hate. 

2-9 
Mom: And we’re not having goddamn sandwiches for supper either. 

2-11
Dad: She likes Billy Joel. ...and I like Blood Rock. 

2-26 
John: Kat freedogging it. ...walking around with loosies. 


Matt: Sure, Utopia would be great, but that is the same fake concept as Heaven. Social justice is now a religion, and if you don't follow the rules you are a sinner.

No comments: