Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Quote List 2019

 7-6

Adam: Now everything’s covered in nut salt...

Abigail: twin-doulie 

7-9
Quentin: you should be in marketing; “Indianapolis. It’s about a 6.”

John: I can always tell when I’m getting really drunk because I eat cold shrimp and smoke cigarettes. 

7-24
Rob: have you ever slept so long your kidneys hurt?

7-27
Nelly: he’s working hard, but what is he doing?

8-17
Scott: it’s chilly Willy. Tiny baby caterpillars. ...makes my nipples hard. 

8-20
Abby: my future children better hope I don’t have them.

8-27
Scott: I’m gonna change my pants before I eat. 

9-11
Scott: there is only... one gate 

Abby: I’m not sure why my ankle is sticky

9-12 
Scott: I know what matters in life; YOU matter...

9-15
Scott: going to the ozarks. Fucking around in the trees

9-24
Scott: she touches my stuff 

9-26
Me: boys don’t wear thumb rings. 
Scott, mumbling: wizards do. 

10-12
Scott: Grumble box; you wanna touch mine?

10-13
Korey: that’s a wet Ramey 

Scott: we went to a tree today...

10-23
Scott: great. Now I’ve got crystals on my cock 

12-4
John W: were too lazy and our pants are too tight. 

12-11 
Scott: that’s some very aggressive friend making. 

12-31
Abby: I do not pee if others have pooped. 



1-6-19
Scott: I’m going to have nightmares about you blowing on me. 

Me: You can’t pre-jerk! 

1-12-19 
Korey: this is what happens when you lie about your nipples 

1-22
Scott: starts giggling in the dark
Me: what’s so funny?
Scott: I put more covers on you. 

1-23
Scott: don’t do it! When you do it I thrash, and when I thrash I hurt myself. 

1-29
Abby: this wizard with a cigarette caught a fucking daemon in a gourd in this bitches house. 

Scott:... that is the weirdest collection of words... 

2-2
Abby: it’s like being born again 
Scott: what is?

3-10
Scott: just looking at her makes me want a tetanus shot. 

3-25
Scott about his new undies: they’re like a dick push up bra. 

4-16
Korey: these are the best carrots- oh wait, these are sweet potatoes. 

4-30
Scott: why are you tickling me?
Me: I’m just touching your nipples enthusiastically. 

5-1
Scott: it’s like a touch buffet; All I can squeeze. 

9-2
Daniel: We’ve been called a Jew about seven times already this trip...

No comments: