Thursday, December 3, 2009

Favorite quotes of winter09- comment please?

"boiled eggs and bleu cheese on waffles with bananas and syrup. great way to start your morning. high five. back flip. crawl through a tunnel and get out your brayer. over and out." -Lance


"No, no balls and tape needed." -Jamie


"You need a big bus!" -Kidwell


"Stop doing that shit." -Kidwell


"Get out your brayer and just..." -Lance


"Look at me, I'm Sandradee." -Lance (sung of course) 


"She was just waffling some rubbish." -Tom


Kidwell: That's a cute little car. It's blue! Me: Is it yours? Kidwell: No. I spilled yogurt on my shirt earlier and I'm not too happy about it.


Sean: It'd be cool to be a jet pilot since they don't have dog fights anymore.
Mo: Yeah they do, in the south...


Digital Kitchen guy: Well I guess that one didn't really matter- BWAH-HA-HA-HA!


Lance- You remind me of the Cheshire Cat
me- Why?
Lance- because of yoouurrrr jack-at!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Lance added:


"That would be zippy!... yeah..." -Kidwell


"Take a little nugget... or nip out of it... yeah...." -Kidwell


"Well what do you carve wood with? Oh I dunno, termites?" -Kidwell


"This could be an opportunity to go half to wonkin..." -Kidwell
______________________________________________________________________________________

Please add your favorites in the comment section. I know I'm forgetting some good ones, help me out!

No comments: