Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tonic Work: Image Frankenstein and City Wide brochure

I was given the first image here and told "complete his body." So through the use of two other images, I pieced the man together. I didn't have to blend the backgrounds since we are cutting the figure out anyway. Do his legs look really long or have I just been staring at them for too long? Probably a bit of both. Oh well. 
 
This brochure is for City Wide. I was given a concept and all the body copy/images and I got to build something completely from scratch. I only had a few hours to do it in. For some reason the logo didn't transfer properly in the pdf I emailed myself, that's why it looks like the front page has no color, but I assure you that the red of the inside panels matches the red of their company logo. I think it could have used a bit more work but I enjoy the grid structure I have in here and all my Tonic co-workers loved the way I treated the images so I'll just count my blessings, yeah?

No comments: