Thursday, May 6, 2010

Random Stuff from the 2010 Spring Semester

Quotes of spring 2010:

1-25-10
Kidwell: I am ashamed. I'm going to go home and eat my children or something. Let's get a drink.

Kidwell: Change. Change now. Change now dammit.

Dustin: Its kind of tit-tastic

1-26
Epp: Look at that! *points to a widow* Hollly shit.


1-29
Sean: The point is getting the shit on the wall

2-1
We should all go as someone from batman for halloween!
Lance: I'm going to be Ice Man!
Micah: ... do you mean Mr. Freeze?

Lance: Unice!

2-2
Sean: Mold is a word that I find funny.

2-3
Michael Epp: It would not be smart to say I'm instigating an uprise
Michael Epp: Do what you want to, just keep your clothes on. NakedDesigner.com

2-7
Me: You smell nice today
Micah: Yeah it's this new stuff called soap.

Me: Micah, do you have any spray mount?
Micah: I have to tacos and a frisbee in my drawer right now

2-8
Kidwell: What? I'm just trying to decide what Lysol would taste like.
Cam: Probably not as good as blood.

2-10
Kidwell: Does it smell like Mariah Carey?

4-11
Amanda: It smells like pee down there today.
Kidwell: Well, what kind of pee?

4-12
Amanda: Johnna and I went to get a hotdog and it took thirty minutes.
Dustin: Hahaha that's the funniest story I've ever heard.

Kidwell: Can you tell it's the end of the semester? They're probably watching popcorn pop.

Abby: I'm a bad person and I can't help it.
Luke: It's okay, I got a pocket full of leaves.

Micah: If we come back to take pictures we should talk to each other in sign language so they can't yell at us.

4-14
Kat: Is that her?
Jessica: Yeah, that's her, walking around being all skinny.

Micah: I'm going to make a line of plush kidwells for my senior project. Do you have any idea how much stress would go away if I just hugged a little Kidwell?

4-19
Micah: (while talking about sex with me) It was gay as hell

4-20
Luke: Hey Abby? I googled "trench coat" and I got spiderman.

4-21
Sean: What, do they paint with their foreheads?

Micah: Acme Junior Shrooms

4-23
Dmitri: The phrase "Saltwater doesn't freeze" really bothered me.

Brian/Micah: I can smell the pixels.

Epp: -presenting presenting presenting-
Kidwell: Hey, you gonna give me that remote or not?
Sean: It's his weekend.

Kidwell: Everyone's kind of huddled around you like they should be right?
Epp: In my white robe.

4-26
Kidwell to Tammy: If they sucked would you say that they do?
Tammy: I'm really not sure about that shirt Kidwell.

Kidwell: You're adding too much to it. AKA you're adding too much to it.

Sean: I was very surprised by how easily she moved through this.
Kidwell: So is Lance.

Mo to me: You might be sad if I were gone.
Micah: Or she might drink a cocktail out of your skull.

4-29
Blake: Not only did we take it to heart, but we PAINTED a heart.

Blake: Woah, my arm.

4-30
Epp: What's happening?
Sean: I don't know teacher.

Epp: I hope he gets sick
Brian: He has brain cancer.

5-2
Mo: My mom said Avatar is just like Fern Gully
Sean: And Gone With the Wind. I mean... Dances with Wolves.

5-5
Kidwell: Sorry if that came out crazy. I've been digging in my yard for two days.

Where did you get the idea?
Kidwell: Placemat
Johnna: A restaurant
Amanda:... why did you say placemat?

Kidwell: And it's Do-stan!
Dustin: Can we start?
Kidwell: Hell yeah.

Lance: I think it's pretty well crafted.
Kidwell: For a girl.

Dustin: It's like the Lincoln on a penny if you will.


Sketches from the last week:

No comments: