Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer Quote List 2010

Summer 2010 Quote list

5-13
Kat: It feels weird in here without bathrooms....... uh... chairs.

5-16
Epp: When Shockley and I clap, we look anything but straight.

James (10 years old): I figured out what my initials stand for, JTW, "James the Wise." Now all I need is a hat and some booze.
Lisa: Then you'd be James the Wasted.

James: I want the liquor

Andy: Laugh for her

5-21
Micah: I'd have gotten out my tights, tunic, and lute for that shit!!!

5-17
Derek: Why are there so many dicks in that fucking pile?

Aaron (mo's brother): I thought I could bring a pink shirt into this environment and be okay.

Sean: Fucked and a half we all are.

5-30
Kiera: Well he picked the lock... with the... hairpin from his ass... I don't know.

6-1
Lance: It was making me sick and sober.

6-6
Micah: Well then get off hulu and let's work on it. I didn't realize hulu was a part of creative suite now.

Mike talking about a male DJ: This girl's good. Or... whatever the hell it is.

6-8
Kirk: Are you calling me a joo?

6-10
Luke: Imma bring some Debbie snacks.

6-12
Lance: I think it's funny it's exciting to you because it relates back to True Blood some how.

6-18
Luke: I got attacked by fruit flies earlier.
Mo: Do you mean gay people?

Luke: Want a gummy bear?

6-19 (Saturday)
Nick: Hammermans!

6-24
Micah: Do you have any idea how hard it is to make a Voodoo doll?

Me: You just sounded like the Cookie Monster
Luke: I'm hungry.

6-25 (Friday)
Random guy: How are you today?
Old Irish guy: Old fat and ugly. Some things you can fix with a pill, some you can't.

McCormics guy: Let me know if I can do anything for you.
Lance: Do you have a shopping cart?

6-28 (Monday)
Sean (talking about Luna, his cat): I want to shave it and see how big it really is.

6-29 (Tuesday)
Me: What are you doing?
Micah: I'm washing the blood off my hands, I finally killed (him).

7-2
Mom: I'm penis-less and I don't fit in.

7-9
Dan: I can take it in my face

7-12
Micah: I'm still pissed that Mo's tape measure is longer than mine.

7-19
Dmitri: Have you lost all your physical ability?

7-20
Micah: Painters eat puppies.

7-22
Lance: Hello Moonshine!

Luke: Hey. Wanna steal this tractor?

7-23
Lauren: Do I have to bark seven times?

7-26
Me: We need to remember to renew your short bus pass.
Micah: Are you still a member of the sarcastic bitch society?

Michelle: This is hard. How do you guys do it? I'm just getting dizzy.

7-27
Micah: A purple you can believe in. Apparently a Care Bear named it.

Kiera: It's hard for me to get attached to anything in a relationship way. Kittens...That's another story...

7-31
Dylan while losing money at poker: I'm going to get a brain aneurysm walking home.

8-3
Jessica: Do we mention facebook things in real life?

8-6
Sean: I gotta pee too, I'm going out back.

Derek: I thought those were illegal.
Sean: They are.

Sean: There are going to be three fucking cats hogtied outside.

Luke: I'm a seaweed.

Sean: I just walked around naked and talked to my cat.

8-10
Jessica: If only me and the gingko could make more gingko.

Jessica: I'm robbing the cradle of gingko.

8-16
Michelle: I'm going to fucking die up here.

Maeghan: We should get a fucking panda.

Jessica: That's edible? It's kind of like edible undies.

No comments: