Thursday, January 29, 2009

VISCOM Semester 2- Project one- Post A: Magic Act






I chose Magic Act as my topic for the first stage of the latest vis com project. 

I have always been fascinated by magic and magicians, Houdini has always been one of my heros. At first the topic was going to be Magic Mishaps but I felt that that was quite a bit limiting and have thus decided to broaden my topic a bit by renaming it Magic Act. 

My ten words include: Magician, Assistant, Rope, Bunny, Handcuffs, Top Hat, Cards, Blades, Tiger, Gloves, and Smoke. I know that's 11, but I figured having one more word than was necessary would serve me well, should I be unable to find 5 images for each. :) 

Some of my found imagery can be seen in this post, When I scan in the images I have found in my magazines and books I will add them. 

No comments: