Friday, March 6, 2009

Revamped revamped VISCOM color pallet

The first three rows make up the color pallet I've decided to go with. Individual color connotations and connotations brought about with the whole system work a lot better with my idea of a magic act than the other two sets. The First row felt cold, clean serious and professional (my magic act is not a birthday party, thanks Jamie :) ). The Second row felt "magical" and clean. The Third row felt hot, dangerous, sharp, and painful (the potential for disaster is present in any act, especially in one in which blades or tigers are used). All together it was said to feel theatrical, serious and dramatic. 

The other sets ended up feeling too outdoorsy and I really felt like I needed to concentrate on the "theatrical, serious and dramatic" aspects. 

No comments: