Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MMEXP: Portfolio Site, Round 2.5

Refined home screen.



ahhrealdesign.com is a fun name that's not exactly conventional. I'm not quite conventional myself.

I would like to build it in Flash. I understand that the best.

The homepage will contain the links to 10 portfolio sorting methods. The initial navigation will switch between portfolio, short stories, narcissism, and my sketches.

The narcissism is an inside joke between me and myself. I want a bit of humor on my site, and I want to incorporate sketches because I enjoy the process I use to get some of my best ideas. I'm not normal, and I don't want my naming to be normal either, but I don't want to force unconventional.

The short stories are something that I enjoy. The page will be split between fiction and non.

As of right now I plan on hosting through godaddy :)

No comments: