Friday, February 18, 2011

Artist Statement, Round Two

I classify who I am as an artist based on my eclectic interests and zany personality. I love everything from printmaking and ceramics to book design and photography. Although I am capable of designing for screen-based applications I have an enthusiasm for printed artifacts cannot be shaken. I am a quick thinker with a side of task-juggling madman. Humor makes everything more interesting, so I toss it into my work whenever I can. I'm kind of like a design jester without the tights.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I classify who I am as an artist based off of my eclectic interests and zany personality. I love everything from printmaking to book design and photography. I have an enthusiasm for printed artifacts that cannot be shaken. I am a quick thinker with a hunkin' side of mad task-juggling chops. Humor makes everything more interesting, so I toss it into my work whenever I can. I'm kind of like a design jester without the tights.

Anonymous said...

Fair enough :)