Saturday, February 28, 2009

Typo: Weather Billboards and Bus



Ze first image I vill draw your attention to is a photo montage of my Dusk Billboard idea in the environment. The four rectangle images are my four illustrator billboard designs with Rain Wind Dusk and Shadow as the main compositions in the background. I really struggled to fine a good layout for the text. I have a bit of a hierarchy problem, but I feel like I've resolved it quite nicely since my first and even second tries (the first few tries are show above. Notice the red logo doesn't pop, and on the bottom of the two, all of the text float around as disconnected elements). I wanted to keep the bus simplistic. Most of my compositions were predominantly black and I feel they flow together nicely. The red draws the eye to the information that is oh-so-important. 


 










2 comments:

Richardson said...

those look great, the little birds on top of the billboard are a nice touch.

AGallagher said...

Thanks Beefy. o.O