Wednesday, October 14, 2009

NA: Final Kinetic Type Animation


kinetic type animation from Abby Gallagher on Vimeo.



I chose to use fast-paced frames from my original animation in order to show the quick pace the printing process can take, as well as emphasize my kinetic type actions. I maintained some of the original humor in my first few animations by leaving longer bits of the drying process. If I were to redo this project, I would focus on less physical animation techniques and try to maintain similar effects by use of different means (for example using flash instead of using still-frame animation). I spent a lot of time thinking about stages one two and three but not necessarily on how I get from one to the next (via transitions) but I'm hoping they work. I wonder if the "fast frames" are TOO fast or if they are secondary enough to the type that it works out.

No comments: