Monday, October 12, 2009

VisLang: Ethos progress iterations










I've decided upon a 2-page magazine spread for ethos. It could easily be shrunken for a 1-page spread if I end up doing that later. Top two are smaller on the page, leaving more breathing space and more traditional "book" borders. The last three spreads take up more room on the individual pages. I really just played with the logo placement. All of the logos on these spreads are scanned-in spray-painted stencils. I could easily switch out their actual logo if need be but I enjoy having the logo fit in with the rest of the graffiti theme. I have a couple printed out where I spray painted directly onto the spread. I'll try to scan those in later as well, but for now they are strictly physical beings.



Logo placements (in order of appearance):
centered small
centered big
right bottom, replacing the last of the "100" images
bottom left justified
bottom right justified

1 comment:

jamie said...

The 2 page spread is a fine format.

In addition to your main image/copy and logo incorporate necessary additional copy (like the secondary messaging, call to action, etc) from the original ad.