Thursday, October 22, 2009

VisLang: Final Kodak




My original mode of appeal was determined to be logos. After finding a particular path to follow in both ethos and pathos, I decided Ethos should be the way I go for my final piece. The original add brought the viewers attention to the ideas:  "anyone can do it" and "take 100 photos." It was aimed towards middle class citizens.


I portrayed my photos coming out of a wallet. My model is wearing jeans in order to keep it casual (no dress pants, but no holes in the jeans either). There are so many photos that they are falling out of the wallet. 


My tag line "The possibilities add up." was used to comment on "100 photos," "save money by using our film," and "it's okay to be creative. Do different things." 


I included the well-known kodak brand name to point out that "with kodak, all these things are possible." 

1 comment:

b said...

Given you a sweet token on this.