Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NA: Interface sketches and thought

The sketches shown here were my main inspiration for the images below. I originally wanted to include several clickable menus that would give the user more options the further into the interface they went. Since discovering the complexity of that level of thought, I have decided to give the user, from the get-go, all the options at once. There will be one row of selections on the left of the screen that will then show and play in the "screen" on the right. I have chosen colors from my original still frames in the animation as the main background colors (I lean towards the brown for it's neutrality). The pattern I chose was used to show the repetitiveness of the act of printing, and also the complexity and refinement that printing requires. 

















No comments: