Monday, November 16, 2009

VisLang: Communication Model vol 3.1 furniture




I met with Johnna today for a crit. I asked her if the new characters were working better than the old, she agreed that they were. I also asked if a narrative-style voice over to explain my communication model worked better or if I should switch to visible text on the screen with the rest of the animation. She said that the voice over was more interesting and continued the consistency of my animation.

The rest of the class was spent building furniture. To start all of these little things, I generally draw out a pattern on white paper. I then cut out the white paper version and transfer via tracing to the correct colored paper. Then I cut out the correct colored paper versions and glue everything together. Behold, the two tables and two chairs that will act as props/scenery in my movie. I enjoy the small size in relationship to my characters. They look so cheap and tiny.

No comments: